A BCFG factoring facility will satisfy your cash flow needs
and will also provide you with the following services.
A Dedicated Account Executive Is Assigned To Your Account
- Having your own personal Account Executive to take care of your needs guarantees you a level of service unsurpassed in the industry.
- Your Account Executive will have regular communication with you regarding any issues with your accounts.
- Your Account Executive will ensure funds are transferred into your bank account (via EFT) within 24 hours from receipt of your invoices.
- Your Account Executive will personally notify you or any nominated employee via telephone of your cash deposits each day.
Management Of Accounts Receivable
- Invoices are scanned and posted on the day they are received – missing invoices are able to be emailed to your customers if lost in transit … one less excuse not to pay!
- Your Account Executive will contact the debtors in a professional and discreet manner when the invoices fall due for payment. Follow up is ensured by our automated system and our commitment to you as professionals – no more missed calls!!
- Details of all customer contacts are recorded and the history is maintained.
- Details of purchased (factored) accounts are emailed daily to the client.
- A reconciliation of all debtor payments is emailed daily to the client.
- A detailed trial balance showing the status of all factored accounts (open and closed) is emailed weekly.
- Reserve reports are posted fortnightly.
- View your accounts and access reports on-line.
- A complete credit investigation of all debtors requiring a credit limit of more than $1,500.00 is carried out. This includes obtaining credit information from the various credit reporting agencies and from ASIC on-line. We also get trade references from trade suppliers to complete the due diligence process.
No Hidden Costs
- BCFG’s cost structure is very simple and transparent. The agreed discount and factoring fees are determined before an Agreement is entered into … there are no additional (hidden) charges.